- With a significant and growing resource scale, tangible opportunities for capex and production scalability, and a favourable development framework in Guyana, collectively, these attributes enhance the strategic value of the Eagle Mountain Project.
- Leveraging Goldsource’s extensive management experience in low-cost phased project execution in the Americas, the company’s vision is to unlock this significant value for stakeholders through the expansion and development of the high-quality Eagle Mountain Project.
The Near and Medium-Term Plans
- Deliver an updated Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) meeting the Company’s stated objective of building an initial mineral resource of a 1.3 to 1.6 million ounces of gold in a shallow open pit configuration with a gold grade greater than 1.0 gpt and significant saprolite mineralization to provide options for production scalability (completed).
- A second resource update is planned for the second half of 2021. This will incorporate results from expansionary and infill drilling at the Eagle Mountain and Salbora deposits to produce a PFS-ready resource that will be used as the basis for a pre-feasibility study.
- Initiate Pre-feasibility work to provide definition on the production scale and economics associated with a shallow open pit operation at the Eagle Mountain Project with mineralization sourced from the Eagle Mountain and Salbora deposit as well as possible new satellite pits that are identified with the Company’s exploration program.
- Continue exploration efforts to expand the Eagle Mountain deposit through lateral extensions and definition on higher grade areas.
- Complete baseline environmental studies for eventual permitting efforts.
- Transition from a Prospecting License to a Large-Scale Mining License, which incl. EIAS, EPA submission & Final Permitting - Mineral Production Agreement with Government of Guyana & Environmental Permit.
N. Eric Fier, CPG, P.Eng., Executive Chairman and VP Finance of the Company, is the Qualified Person under National Instrument 43-101, Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects, responsible for the preparation of the technical information included in this website and for supervision of field activities related to the Company projects.