Extensive management experience in low-cost phased project execution in the Americas Guyana: an excellent jurisdiction. British law. No environmental, no social issues.
Vision at Eagle Mountain: Support a large-scale open pit gravity/CIL gold operation, focused on low strip ratio, low cost mining of EM’s surficial saprolite resources.
- Phase I Development (Pilot Plant) already built in 2015/16. Gravity only processing plant, open pit mine.
- Mix of dry (truck-excavator) and wet mining (Marok pumping).
- The Company currently operates the plant at lower volumes on selected days, to collect information for Large Scale Mining and PFS: A) operating costs & testing of dif. mining methods, B) metallurgical test work.
- Gold ounces sold ease corporate cash calls.
- Immediate focus is on increasing our saprolite resources to a minimum of 600,000 oz, grading 1.0-1.5 g/t, via expansion and in-fill drilling which started in late May 2017. Two core rigs purchased and currently active.
- Add new gold ounces and upgrade inferred resources into the indicated category in an updated resource estimate (Q1 2018).
- Metallurgical cyanidation testing on-going (Q1 2018)
- An NI43-101 compliant Pre-Feasibility Study commenced in June 2017. Tetra Tech Inc. of Canada retained. Delivery H2 2018.
N. Eric Fier, CPG, P.Eng., Executive Chairman and Chief Operating Officer of the Company, is the Qualified Person under National Instrument 43-101, Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects, responsible for the preparation of the technical information included in this website and for supervision of field activities related to the Company projects.